oembicycle 26 inch black color with 21 speed cheap mountain bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$60.00 - $80.00 / Pieces | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Blue White
Size:
26*21(185-195cm)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 35 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Mountain Bike
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Steel
Fork Material:
Hi-ten steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Gears:
21 Speed
Foldable:
No
Gender:
Men
Fork Suspension:
Yes
Net Weight:
17KGS
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-LT06
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Gross Weight:
19kg
FRAME:
STEEL 26''
SPEED:
21 SPEED
COLOR:
BLUE-WHITE/WHITE-BLACK-RED
CHAIN:
1/2*3/32*112#,7s
CHAINWHEEL:
1/2*3/32*42*34*24*170 BK STEEL
BB AXIS:
5S WITH BALL
FREEWHEEL:
SHIMENG 13T-28T 7s
DERAILLEUR(FRONT/REAR):
FRONT SHIMING FD-04/REAR SHIMING RD-04
HANDLEBAR/STEM:
MTB-STEEL W600*25.4*22.2
RIM:
ALLOY RIM 26"*14G*36H
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1500 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
85%SKD 5PLY Carton
Port
NINGBO OR SHANGHAI
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 35 To be negotiated
Product Description

Detailed information

COLORBLUE-WHITE/WHITE-BLACK-RED
SPEED21 SPEED
FRAMESTEEL 26''
FORKSTEEL SUSPENSION  FORK
CHAIN1/2*3/32*112#,7s
CHAINWHEEL1/2*3/32*42*34*24*170 BK STEEL
BB  AXIS5S WITH BALL
FREEWHEELSHIMENG 13T-28T  7s
DERAILLEUR(FRONT/REAR)FRONT SHIMING FD-04/REAR SHIMING RD-04
HANDLEBAR/STEMMTB-STEEL W600*25.4*φ22.2
RIMALLOY RIM 26"*14G*36H
FRONT AND REAR HUB36H*14G*3/8*100*140/36H*14G*3/8*135*180
BRAKEDISC BRAKE STEEL
TIRE26*1.95
SADDLEHIGH-CLASS COMFORTABLE SADDLE
SEAT POSTφ25.4*250MM*1.0T STEEL ED
PACKING85%SKD 1PCS/CTN

 

Detailed pictures

 

 

 

Workshop pictures

 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like