26 inch racing 18 speed newstyle mountain bike wholesale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$60.00 - $90.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces 1 pc is available (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-NM01
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Gears:
18 Speed
Gender:
Men
Fork Suspension:
Yes
Type:
Mountain Bike
Gross Weight:
19kg
Net Weight:
17KG
Foldable:
No
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Steel
ISO9001:
CE
COLORFUL FRAME:
Carbon steel suspension frame
Gloss Weight:
19KG
Product name:
26 inch racing 18 speed newstyle mountain bike wholesale
keywords:
newstyle mountain bike
Usage:
replace walking
factory:
factory in China
logo:
can be custom
market:
worldwide
Service:
24 hours
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
85%SKD 5PLY Carton
Port
NINGBO SHANGHAI
Lead Time :
35 Days after receiving the deposit
Product Description

First.jpg

 

26 inch racing 18 speed newstyle mountain bike

 

Wheel Size

26 inch

Brake

F&R V Brake

Gears

24 Speed

Frame

Steel

Fork

Steel

 IMG_0711.JPGIMG_0712.JPGIMG_0714.JPGIMG_0713.JPG

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like