2019 hot sale ebike battery 36v with fat tire mountain bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$390.00 - $420.00 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 50 Pieces)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
OEMLT02
Voltage:
36V
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Motor:
Brushless
Wattage:
200 - 250w
Certification:
ISO
Frame Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Foldable:
No
Max Speed:
25KM/H
Wheel Size:
26", 26inch
Range per Power:
31 - 60 km
Product name:
2019 hot sale ebike battery 36v with fat tire beach cruiser bike
Model:
fat tire ebike
speed:
21S,SHIMANO.
Color:
fat tire ebike other colors can be custom
Factory:
fat tire ebike factory in China
Sample:
fat tire ebike sample is available
Usage:
instead of walking, save time
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 pcs per carton 85%skd
160*30*84cm
Port
Ningbo/Shanghai
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 35 To be negotiated
Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

Size:26"Weight:30kg
Carton size: 160*30*84cmFrame: Alloy aluminum
Color:Customized colorTire:26x4
Rim: double wall alloyBrake: TEKTRO
Derailleur:ShimanoHandlebar:alloy,promax
ChainL KMCSaddle:Velo
Motor: 8FUN rear hub motor 36v 250wBattery: Lithium battery 36v 12ah
Controller:12mosCharger:AC 110-240V 2amps charger
Display:LCDF/R Light: Led light
Pedal assist:speed/Torque sensorFork: suspension fork

 

Detailed pictures

2.jpg

 

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com