12" kids bike use non pneumatic tires factory in china

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.00 - $8.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
OEMNPT01
Size:
12-20inches
Type:
Tire
Width:
1.5"
Use:
Kids' Bikes
Production:
12" kids bike use non pneumatic tires factory in china
Key words:
non pneumatic tires
color:
can be custom
Material:
environmental and non toxic material
Use for:
kids bike, baby stroller
character:
never be flat, non pneumatic
Main market:
worldwide
factory:
made in China
service:
24 hours
supply:
wholesaler, retailer
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month More non pneumatic tires are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. non pneumatic tires 25 pairs in a bundle
2.To order
Port
Ningbo Port
Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

PerformanceNon-pneumatic TireOther Inflation Tire
ConstructionShaped by injection molding with damping construction of cellularSolid structure
ComfortabilityElastomer material and reasonable physical structure to make your riding more smoothNo elasticity harsh and jump
Weather resistance With Saturation material, the tire is anti-ozone,defending acid rain and ultraviolet, and will not crack within five years.Affected and aged easily by the weather
Temperature resistanceIt won't be reshaped within -40℃—+60℃will become hard with high temperature, and be soft with low temperature
Usabilitycan be used at any time, will not be puncturedwill sunken and fall out,with short lifetime
Environmental protectionEnvironmental-friendly material with ROHS TestUnenvironmental material, which causes pollution to the environment.
Rolling Resistancelow rolling resistanceinequality of stress and high rolling resistance when riding
Customization of color

a variety of color for you

color can't be customized
Dismantlement performanceThe tire can be dismantled easily and be multiple reused without damaged of tire and hubIt is disposable and disassembled tire which augment the using cost

 

Detailed pictures

 OEMNPT01.jpgOEMNPT01-1.jpgOEMNPT01-2.jpgmodel.jpgsize.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com