26 Inch 21speed Aluminium Alloy Frame Mountain Bike MTB for Men

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$75.00 - $100.00 / Piece | 150 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Black
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 35 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-MB262105
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Gears:
21 Speed
Gender:
Men
Fork Suspension:
Yes
Type:
Mountain Bike
Gross Weight:
19kg
Net Weight:
17KG
Foldable:
No
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Product name:
26 Inch 21speed Aluminium Alloy Frame Mountain Bike MTB for Men
Keywords:
mountain bike
service:
24 hours
factory:
in China
Usage:
replace walking, save time
market:
USA, europea, worldwide
supply to:
wholesale, retailer, distributor
sample:
sample is available
Certification:
ISO9001
Color:
color to order
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Piece/Pieces per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. 26 inch alloy mountain bike 85%SKD 5PLY Carton
2. to order
Port
China Port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 35 To be negotiated
Product Description

First.jpg

 

                             26 inch 21speed Aluminium Alloy mountain bike

 

 

5m.jpgbike 5 male.jpg 

 

 

Specification   
26"  inch  21speed mountain bicycle
1. Overview
Size26"
Colorscolor to order
2. Frameset
FrameAlloy
Fork steel
3. Drivetrain
Crankset/ChainwheelAlloy
ChainKMC
Speed21 speed
4. Wheel
Tire26"x 2.125  A/V
Rim                               Aluminum alloy 26"x 1.75  A/V
5. Components
PedalsPlastic
BrakeV-brake
Handlebarsteel
Stemsteel
Headpartsets8pcs ,Steel
SaddleMTB
Seat postAlloy
6. Packing85%SKD 1.42*0.18*0.72M

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com