20-24inch orange steel frame chopper bike cheap customized bicycle

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$120.00 - $130.00 / Piece | 245 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Orange
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5 >5
Est. Time(days) 7 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-TCPB-0013
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Type:
Chopper Bike
Gross Weight:
25kg
Net Weight:
23KG
Wheel Size:
20-24
Frame Material:
Steel
CE:
ISO9001
Gloss Weight:
25KG
Product name:
20-24inch black steel frame chopper bike cheap customized bicycle
keywords:
steel frame chopper bike
Color:
can be custom
logo:
to order
factory:
oembicycle
service:
24 hours
maket:
worldwide
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Piece/Pieces per Month More steel frame chopper bikes are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
85%SKD .One pc one carton
Port
Ningbo or Shanghai port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5 >5
Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

 

Bike Details

20-24inch black steel frame chopper bike cheap customized bicycle


.jpg 

1.jpg2.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com