80CC,60CC,49CC, 2stroke bike engine kit

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$68.00 - $75.00 / Set | 50 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Color:
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Voltage:
36V
Design:
Brushed
Wattage:
> 400w
Clutch Type:
Rub Bloc Drying
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Max Speed:
38km/h
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
12000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Port
Ningbo or Shanghai
Product Description
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
OEM-BE-01
Engine type:
2 Strokes
Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Color:
silver or black
SupplyAbility
SupplyAbility:
12000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Port
Shanghai/Ningbo
Lead Time :
15days after receive the funds
 

1).Whole Engine 1 pc

2).Black Fuel Tank(red,sliver,etc available) 1pc

3).Chrome Plated Exhaust Pipe 1pc

4).9hole,44Teeth Chromed Sprocket 1pc (48teeth available)

5).Alloy Push Button clutch Lever 1pc

6).Throttle With Kill Switch 1set

7).Mounting Adaptor 1 set

8).415 Heavy Chain 1set

9).Sprocket Install Kit 1set

10).Chain Guard 1pc

11).Clutch Cable & Accelerator Cable 1set

12).Large Frame Hold kit 1set

13).Spark Plug 1set

14).CDI Ignition 1set

15).Tool Kit 1set

16).Carburetor 1set

17).Using Manual 1pc

80CC,60CC,49CC, 2stroke bike engine kit

80CC,60CC,49CC, 2stroke bike engine kit80CC,60CC,49CC, 2stroke bike engine kit

First.jpg

 

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

95% SKD, other some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

_.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification