New arrival 24 inch single speed Chopper Bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$100.00 - $150.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces 1 pc stock chopper bike sample is also available (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-23H
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Type:
Chopper Bike
Gross Weight:
25kg
Net Weight:
23KG
Wheel Size:
24"
Frame Material:
Steel
Product name:
New arrival 24 inch single speed Chopper Bike
Key words:
chopper bike
Size:
24 inches chopper bike
Logo:
OEM chopper bike logo
Color:
custom chopper bike color
Factory:
chopper bike made in China
Sample:
stock chopper bike sample is available
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide
Supply to:
wholesaler,retailer,distributer
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30000 Piece/Pieces per Month More chopper bikes are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. 24inch chopper bike 85%SKD .One pc one carton
2. to order
Port
China Port
Lead Time :
In 6 weeks after Received the Deposit

New arrival 24 inch single speed Chopper Bike

Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

 

1

Commodity

 red adult chopper bike

2

Frame

hi-ten Steel 

3

Fork

hi-ten Steel ,painting

4

Rim 

24inch aluminum rim

5

Tire

Chaoyang brand 

6

Crank

Steel

7

Rear brake

disc

8

Front brake

disc

9

Pedal

Aluminum

10

Saddle

comfortable saddle

11

Painting

3 times /4 times painting

12

Color

to order

13

 packing

 85%SKD one piece one carton,181*17*69

14

20FT

120PIECES

15

 delivery time

 40-45days after received the deposit 

Detailed pictures

 23H red.jpgIMG_4005.JPGIMG_4007.JPGIMG_4010.JPGIMG_4023.JPG23H red.jpg

 

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com