hot sale plastic raincover for bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.50 - $4.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces 1 pc plastic raincover is available (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
OEM-RC01
rain cover:
plastic rain cover for bike
Product name:
hot sale plastic raincover for bike
keywords:
plastic raincover
marerial:
plastic
Color:
Grey
Factory:
plastic raincover factory in China
Sample:
plastic raincover sample is available
Usage:
multi used for bikes
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
3000 Piece/Pieces per Day More plastic raincover are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. plastic rain cover for bike one piece one bag
2. to order
Port
China
Lead Time :
3-5 days after receive the plastic raincover payment

                    

Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

   plastic rain cover for bike

 

QQ20140913160450.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like