Colorful KMC Fixed Gear Bike Chain

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.00 - $4.00 / Piece | 10 Piece/Pieces one piece sample is ok (Min. Order)
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Product name:
Colorful KMC Fixed Gear Bike Chain
fixed gear bike chain
24 hours
in China
spare parts for bicycle
USA, europea, worldwide
supply to:
wholesale, retailer, distributor
sample is available
as picture
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Meter/Meters per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. fixed gear bike chain 50PCS/ctn
2. to order
China Port
Lead Time :
7 days after your deposit
Product Description





Diamond hard tech on main parts


ModelDescriptionSpecificationPin LengthPin PowerTensile Strength Color availableSpeed of SprocketKMC
Z9027 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 11/128"6.7MMMin 180Kgf920kgfSilvery/ Silvery9 Z9000
Z8024 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 3/32"7.1MM Min 150Kgf860kgfSilvery/ Blue8 Z82
ZG5124 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 3/32" Narrow7.1MM Min 150Kgf860kgfSilvery/ Blue8 Shimano IG51
Z5121/24 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 3/32" Narrow7.1MM Min 150Kgf860kgfGrey/ Blue8 Z51
ZG5021 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 3/32" Narrow7.3MM Min 110Kgf860kgfBrown/ Brown7 Shimano UG50
Z5021 Speed Index Chain1/2" x 3/32" Narrow7.3MM Min 110Kgf860kgfGrey/ Blue7 HP20
Z3012-18 Speed Chain1/2" x 3/32" Narrow7.7MMMin 90Kgf820kgfSilvery/ Blue 6 Z30
Z410Single Speed Chain1/2" x 1/8" Narrow8.7MMMin 90Kgf820kgfSilver/ Silver /Z410
Z410Single Speed Chain1/2" x 1/8" General8.7MMMin 90Kgf820kgfColorful/Z410

Workshop pictures


Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.




Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information


Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.



Our Standard





1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.

2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.

3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.

4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.

5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.

6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.


Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:


Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal


Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle