24s Good Quality front Derailleur for Bike Part

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.00 - $2.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
black
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 10 Negotiable
Samples:
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Components:
Derailleurs
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
Oem
Model Number:
QD-30A
Type:
Front Derailleur
Material:
Steel
Gears:
24 Speed
Total Capacity:
20-42T
front Derailleur:
front Derailleur for Bike Part
Bracket:
No
Feature:
Steel
Top Gear:
42T
Capacity:
20T
Clamp diameter:
28.6/31.8/34.9mm
Carton size:
54*24*17cm
G.W.:
11kg
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
2000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. Rear Derailleur for Bike Part
2. to order
Port
China
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated

                              Front Derailleur for Bike Part

 

Product Description

First.jpg

Detailed information

 24s-1.jpg24s-2.jpg24s-3.jpg 

 

Workshop pictures

Process 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com