Wholesale New Style Aluminum Alloy Rim Material Bike Fixie

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$80.00 - $120.00 / Pieces | 10 Piece/Pieces 1pc bike fixie is available (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Fixed Gear Bike
Wheel Size:
26", 26'' bike fixie
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Fork Material:
Aluminum
Rim Material:
Aluminum
Net Weight:
16kg
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE FIXIE BIKE
Model Number:
OEM-FD25
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Gross Weight:
18kg
Certificaion:
ISO9001
Handle Bar:
Alloy bike fixie
Chain:
KMC bike fixie chain
Saddle:
PVC leather
Speed:
single speed bike fixie
Brake:
V-brake bike fixie
Pedal:
Plastic bike fixie pedal
Packing:
85% SKD
Color:
black or to cutomize
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Month More bike fixies are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bike Fixie Packing:1 Sets / Carton ;
Package Measurements: 132X18X69 CM ;
Gross Weight: 18.00 KG
Gross Weight per Unit: 18 KG / Set ;
Package Type: 85% SKD. One piece in a container
Port
Ningbo/Shanghai
Lead Time :
45days after receiving bike fixie deposit
Product Description

 

Wholesale New Style Aluminum Alloy Rim Material Bike Fixie

1. Overview4. Wheel
Size26"x17"TireKenda 26"x 2.125  A/V
Colors To customizeRim                               Alloy
2. FramesetHub

Stell 

FrameAlloy

5. Components

ForkAlloy PedalsPlastic
3. DrivetrainBrakeFront V-Brake
CranksetAluminium Alloy HandlebarAluminium Alloy
FreewheelShimano 7s StemAluminium Alloy
ChainSteel , KMC BrandHeadpartsetsNeco Brand ,waterproof
ShifterShimano Index Thumb ShifterSeat postHi-ten Steel
Speedsingle speed6. Packing85%SKD one set per carton

 

Bike Details:                        

Wholesale New Style Aluminum Alloy Rim Material Bike Fixie

Workshop pictures

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like