26*4.0 fat tyre 8speed alloy disc brake snow bike/ beach bike

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$210.00 - $230.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces 1 sample is also available (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-FB02
Fork Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Type:
fat bike
Gross Weight:
19kg
Net Weight:
17KG
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Brake:
disc brake
Pedal:
Alloy
Certificaion:
ISO9001
Color:
To customize
Product name:
26*4.0 fat tyre 8speed alloy disc brake snow bike/ beach bike
keywords:
fat tyre beach bike
Market:
europe, usa
Packing:
85% SKD
Size:
26*4.0
supply to:
wholesaler
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
35000 Piece/Pieces per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
85%SKD, ine carton one bike
Port
NINGBO/SHANGHAI
Lead Time :
6-7 weeks after your deposit
Product Description

First.jpg

 

26*4.0 fat tyre 8speed alloy disc brake snow bike/ beach bike

 

  Specification 

 

Overview 
Size26 inch
Colormatt black
Frameset 
FrameAlloy
Forksteel
Drivetrain 
Chankset/Chainwheelalloy
ChainKMC
Speed8 speed
Wheel 
Tire26*4.0
RimAluminum alloy
Components 
PedalsPlastic
Brakedisc brake
HandlebarAlloy
StemAlloy
Headpartsets 
SaddlePVC leather
Seat postalloy
Packing85%SKD.  One pc one carton

 Bike Photos  

 

 (2).jpg

3_.jpg

IMG_0761_.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

95% SKD, other some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

_.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification 

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com