bike manufacturers new style 26 inch steel single speed classical mens beach crusers

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$70.00 - $80.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces one piece sample is ok (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-BC020
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum
Gender:
Men
Type:
Cruiser
Gross Weight:
19kg
Net Weight:
17KG
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Steel
CE:
ISO9001
Color:
color to order
Product name:
new style 26 inch steel single speed classical mens beach crusers
Keywords:
26 inch mens bikes
service:
24 hours
factory:
in China
Usage:
replace walking, save time
market:
USA, europea, worldwide
supply to:
wholesale, retailer, distributor
sample:
sample is available
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
35000 Piece/Pieces per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Carton:145*18*75CM,85%SKD
Port
NINGBO/SHANGHAI
Lead Time :
ABOUT 45DAYS
Product Description

First.jpg

26inch beach bike
1. Overview4. Wheel
Size26"Tire26"*2.125
Colorscustimize, 50pcs per colorRim                               Aluminum alloy , double wall
2. Frameset5. Components
FrameSteelSeat PostSteel
ForkSteelPedalsP.P
3. DrivetrainBrakeRear foot brake 
CranksetSteelHandlebarSteel
SpeedSingle SpeedStemSteel
ChainSteel 6. Packing85%SKD one set per carton

 

 

 Bike Photos  

 (4).jpg

IMG_4976_.jpg

 

IMG_4970_.jpg

 

IMG_4983_.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

95% SKD, other some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

_.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification 

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like