cheap wholesale steel 6speed beach cruisers bicis bicycles for sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$86.00 - $100.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces 1pc is available (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-33B-6
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum
Gender:
Men
Type:
Cruiser
Net Weight:
17KG
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Steel
speed:
Shimano 6 speed
crankset:
steel
chain:
steel
pedal:
PP
Rear Hub:
coast brake hub
tire:
26*2.125
rim:
alloy, double
handlebar:
steel
brake:
F&R V brake
Gloss Weight:
19KG
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
35000 Piece/Pieces per Month More are available
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
85% SKD, one carton one bike, 145*19*67cm
Port
NINGBO/SHANGHAI/XINGANG
Lead Time :
6-7 weeks after your deposit

cheap wholesale steel 6speed beach cruisers bicis bicycles for sale

Product Description

First.jpg

 

26inch 6speed beach bike
1. Overview4. Wheel
Size26"Tire26"*2.125
Colorscustimize, 50pcs per colorRim                               Aluminum alloy , double wall
2. Frameset5. Components
FrameSteelSeat PostSteel
ForkSteelPedalsP.P
3. DrivetrainBrakeR&R V-brake 
CranksetSteelHandlebarSteel
SpeedShimano 6SpeedStemSteel
ChainSteel 6. Packing85%SKD one set per carton

 

 Bike Photos  

 

IMG_7997_.jpg

.jpg

IMG_8087_.jpg

 

IMG_0455_.jpg

Workshop pictures

Process 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

packing.jpg

95% SKD, other some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

_.jpg

Shipping

shipping.png 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

company information

11

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Ours.jpg

 

Our Standard

Certification 

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 More bikes.jpg

We also supply multi bike parts:

Parts 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com