• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Kids' Bike
  • Training Wheels: No
  • Wheel Size: 20"
  • Frame Material: Steel
  • Fork Material: Steel
  • Rim Material: Aluminum Alloy
  • Net Weight: 14KG
  • Brand Name: OEMBICYCLE
  • Model Number: OEM-28B
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
  • Gross Weight: 16kg
  • Brake: Band brake
  • Color: To order
  • Product Name: 20inch colorful children beach cruiser style bike/ kids bikes
  • Key words: 20inch beach cruiser bike
  • sample: sample is available
  • Certification: CE
  • service: 24 hours
  • market: usa, euro..etc worldwide
  • factory: in China
  • supply to: wholesale, retailer, distributor

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details beach bike, 85% SKD,one piece in a carton
Delivery Time 3-5 weeks after depsoit
Product Description

 

20inch colorful children beach cruiser bike

 

 Specification 

 

1. Overview
Size20"
Colorscolor to order
2. Frameset
FrameHi-ten steel
ForkHi-ten steel
3. Drivetrain
Crankset/ChainwheelSteel
ChainSteel
SpeedSingle speed
4. Wheel
Tire20"
Rim                               Aluminum alloy 
5. Components
BrakeCoaster Brake
HandlebarSteel
StemAlloy
Seat postSteel
6. Packing85%SKD  

 

 Bike Photos 

 

 

 

Workshop pictures

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

95% SKD, other some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
26 Transactions 170,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $157,000
Learn More